Travel Tips from Our Calistoga, CA Hotel
We ask that guests keep their pets at home or with a sitter so that all guests may experience Calistoga Spa Hot Springs peacefully. Service Dogs are allowed with proper identification upon check-in.
Animals that provide other services such as emotional support do not qualify under the ADA guidelines for service animals. For more information please visit ADA.GOV Service Animals.
PG&E will advise their customers in the region when a Public Safety Power Shutoff or PSPS is issued. During a power outage or PSPs event we will contact our guests to notify them of the event. During the power outage property amenities such as the spa and pools may not be available. During a PSPS outage event we guests who cancel their stay will receive a prompt return of their advanced deposit. If a guest chooses to stay at the property during the PSPS or any outage we will not issue discounts or refunds. We will allow room stays to be rebooked at the current or best room rate available. For more information please visit the PG&E Public Safety Shutoff Page
Calistoga Spa Hot Springs provides accessible accommodations, spa services and amenities. Below are some key features related to accessibility? This list is intended to provide an overview, for more information please contact the hotel general manager at (707) 942-6269.
· Accessible guest rooms with 32" wide doorways and low profile thresholds
· Accessible parking with van option
· Accessible route from property entrance to accessible guest rooms
· Lowered desk level at registration desk
· Bathroom and roll-in shower grab bars and shower bench and shower wand
· Toilet seat at wheelchair height
· Accessible counters, under-counter, sink, cabinets and refrigerators
· Entry and deadbolt locks at accessible height
· Flashing door bells and smoke detectors
· Service animals allowed on property for people with disabilities
HD television with Close Caption
For more information visit
ADA Website Conformance
Yes we are. Calistoga Spa Hot Springs is certified as a California Green Business and we utilize many sustainable practices and continue to add to the list. We have also received Green Leader - Gold Status from TripAdvisor.
A majority of the Napa Valley between Highway 29 and the Silverado Trail is within the Agricultural Preserve and with that limited wedding venues. We recommend Hans Fahden Winery and Triple S Ranch as unique venues close to Calistoga. Visit Napa Valley has a listing of venues throughout the valley.